Project Value: $1,065,000
The project included the following:
- Removal of the original 4.16KV line up consisting of 8 oil circuit breakers and replacing it with new switchgear and station batteries.
- The addition of a new double ended substation, c/w two 1333KVA transformers and new distribution switchboard
- The replacement of an 800 amp switchboard and 225KVA transformer and power factor correction capacitors
- The transfer of all loads into new system
- The main changeover was completed over one weekend. This included PILC tech trifurcating splices, replacement of PILC potheads with Raychem type terminations and all 600V and 208V loads into their respective panels
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/carletonprofile/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-list-util.php on line 148