PWGSC / SNC LAVALIN O&M
Project Value: $1,600,000
This project included the following:
- The removal and replacement of 2 MVA transformers, 13,200-600/347V
- The replacement of the medium voltage switchgear which included two Hydro Ottawa loop switches, two medium voltage breakers c/w protective relays, metering, potential and current transformers and the installation of new primary cable to feed the new transformers.
- The replacement of the existing secondary breakers int he main secondary switchboard with new high interrupting circuit breakers.
- Transformers were replaced one at a time using the tie switch
- Primary switchgear was done over one weekend
- Secondary board was done in two evenings